Grand Prix 3D - 1/10th RC kit (Type L)
An RC car unlike anything you've owned before...
Grand Prix 3D is a 1/10th scale RC car kit modelled on the iconic 1960s Grand Prix cars driven by the heroes of yester-year...such as Sir Jack Brabham, Jim Clark, John Surtees, Graham Hill, Jackie Stewart, Bruce McLaren, Ronnie Peterson...who's your favourite?
This fully functional RC kit design has been meticulously developed to represent true old-school realism for your maximum RC enjoyment...
This is a fusion of RC car action, scale plastic models and historic Grand Prix!
- Realistic scale details throughout including engine, exhausts, gearbox, suspension, wheels, disc brakes, driver figure, dashboard, steering system to reflect this iconic 1960's grand prix era
- Flexible body shell and nose cone
- Kit comes in all WHITE colour with stickers
- Green/Yellow livery for demonstration purpose only
- Body/nose can be painted with any polycarbonate paint
- PLUS other colour options available separately here!
- Driver figure - flexes and moves with the scale steering wheel! WOW!
- Sticker sheet
- Scale working suspension with coil springs over friction shocks
- Realistic rack and pinion steering
- Made with 3D printed materials including; Carbon fibre and Glass fibre reinforced Nylon, Polycarbonate blends, flexibles and other polymers
- All the plastic parts to build the kit
- Proline VTA tires set
- Full set of Bearings (19x)
- Friction Shocks front and rear
- CVD drive shafts
- Gear diff AND Locked spool
- All hardware and fittings
Includes everything in the Rolling Chassis kit above, PLUS:
- Brushless Motor - 2845 size
- Micro Metal Gear Digital Servo
Required running gear (not included):
- 2 channel R/C system
- An electronic speed controller (ESC)
- LIPO shorty 7.4V 2S battery pack & appropriate charger