RC10 Replica Rear Uprights (pair)
This set of RC10 Rear Uprights comes in a pair, left and right items are symmetrical and hence can be used on either side.
Choice of standard and wide offset versions. Choice of colours.
Must be used with Flanged Bearings O.D. 3/8".
- The Standard option is a replica of the original RC10 rear uprights.
- As per Standard except the hinge pin hole has 1.5deg toe
- Can be swapped side to side to increase or decrease overall toe
- Wide offset
- These have the same relative hinge pin and top link ball hole positions, but the two bearing seats are both moved outwards by 2.5mm to enable slightly longer CVDs/driveshafts to be utilised.
- Works well with the Custom Works Steel Schmedium CVD kit (#7240) or any CVD/universal/driveshaft where the distance from inner bearing seat/face to the centre of the bone pin (into the diff outdrive) is approx 63 to 65mm
Material: 3D Printed using Prusa PCBlend natural