Grand Prix 3D - 1/10th RC kit - Type-BT
An RC car unlike anything you've owned before...
Grand Prix 3D is a 1/10th scale RC car kit modelled on the iconic 1960s Grand Prix cars driven by the heroes of yester-year...such as Sir Jack Brabham...
This fully functional RC kit design has been meticulously developed to represent true old-school realism for your maximum RC enjoyment...
This is a fusion of RC car action, scale plastic models and historic Grand Prix!
- Realistic scale details throughout including engine, exhausts, gearbox, suspension, wheels, disc brakes, driver figure, dashboard, steering system to reflect this iconic 1960's grand prix era
- Flexible body parts and nose cone:
- Comes in all Gold colour printed as standard
- Note: Green/Gold painted livery for demonstration purpose only
- Body/nose can be painted with any polycarbonate paint
- Or please ask for any print colour customisations desired
- Driver figure - flexes and moves with the scale steering wheel! WOW!
- Generic sticker sheet (numbers, white circles/stripes, instruments, logos)
- Scale working suspension with coil springs over friction shocks
- Realistic rack and pinion steering
- Made with 3D printed materials including; Glass fibre and Carbon fibre reinforced Nylon, Polycarbonate blend, TPU flexibles and other polymers
- All the plastic parts to build the kit
- Proline VTA tires/wheels set
- Full set of Bearings (20x)
- Friction Shocks front and rear
- Metal Gear Differential
- Metal CVD drive shafts
- All hardware and fittings
Includes everything in the Rolling Chassis kit above, PLUS:
- Brushless Motor - 2845 size
- Micro Metal Gear Digital Savox Servo
All variants: Required running gear (not included):
- 2 channel R/C system
- LIPO shorty 7.4V 2S battery pack & appropriate charger
- An electronic speed controller (ESC)
- recommended: HobbyWing QuicRun 10BL60